Experienced Eugene Criminal Defense Attorney Provides Skilled Advocacy for Over 43 Years
Knowledgeable Oregon lawyer offers statewide representation to those charged with crimes
Being arrested for a crime is an extremely stressful event, one that can have lasting effects on your life. At David A. Hill, Attorney at Law, we know what’s at stake when you’re up against criminal charges and will handle your case with the care it deserves. Since 1979, we have been providing dedicated support to clients accused of a range of criminal offenses. With more than four decades of experience, our firm’s attorney is intimately familiar with every area of Oregon’s criminal justice system, and backed by that experience and knowledge, is able to guide you through the legal process while ensuring you understand your options. When the stakes are high, you can count on our firm to assert your rights.
Attorney strives to protect your freedom
Our firm’s attorney is a seasoned criminal defense advocate, challenging the prosecution’s evidence in cases involving the following:
- Violent crimes — If you have been charged with domestic violence, assault or some other type of violent crime, we will defend you.
- Gun and weapons crimes — The alleged possession or use of a firearm or weapon during a crime may enhance the penalties if a person is convicted. Mr. Hill has extensive trial experience defending such crimes.
- Vehicular homicide — Being charged and convicted of vehicular homicide will usually result in a prison sentence. Mr. Hill's knowledge of accident reconstruction and the use of expert witnesses in this field provides a criminal defendant their best chance for a positive outcome.
- Drug crimes — Our firm handles drug crimes charges related to the possession, distribution and cultivation of illegal substances with the goal of helping clients avoid harsh legal penalties.
- DUI/DWI — In Oregon, a DUI is referred to as Driving Under the Influence of Intoxicants (DUII). If you have been charged with DUII, Mr. Hill has extensive knowledge and decades of trial experience defending DUII charges. He is committed to fighting for your rights, through trial if necessary.
- Illegal search & seizure — If you believe police searched or seized your property without a warrant or probable cause, we can help.
Our firm’s attorney is also experienced with postconviction matters, and helps those who are eligible apply for expungement.
Contact a skilled Eugene criminal defense attorney for a free consultation
David A. Hill, Attorney at Law, represents clients in a wide variety of criminal defense matters. Please call 541-683-4808 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation in our Eugene office.